How to monitor Snapchat of my kids without letting them know about it?
If you are a concerned parent who is looking for a reliable Snapchat monitoring tool, then you can have a query like this as well. Since Snapchat is extremely popular among teens and young adults, the app is often used without the restriction of their parents. Though, if you use some smart tools, then you can monitor Snapchat conversations and even their shared snaps remotely. In this guide, I will teach you how to monitor Snapchat of your kids with three reliable tools.
- 3 Ways to Monitor Snapchat & Protect Your Kids
- Check Router History – How to Monitor Which Websites Are Visited?
- Top 10 Remote Cell Phone Monitoring Tools 
Why Should Parent Need to Monitor Their Kid’s Snapchat?
If you are not sure whether you need to monitor Snapchat of your kids or not, then I would recommend the following suggestions.
- On Snapchat, chats and attachments are automatically removed, which encourages a lot of kids to talk about anything on the app.
- A lot of people also use Snapchat to share inappropriate content which your child can also be exposed to.
- There are a lot of predators on the app that your kids can befriend without knowing.
- It will let you know about their plans, what they have in mind, the kind of company they have, and so much more.
- You can also monitor whether they are over-sharing anything on Snapchat and keep an eye on their updates.
Top 3 Snapchat Monitoring Tools Every Parent Should Know
While there are a few tools to monitor Snapchat, not all of them might fulfill your requirements. To help you, I have handpicked the 3 best Snapchat monitoring tools for iOS/Android that you can try.
- KidsGuard Pro
1. Monitor Your Child’s Snapchat with mSpy
If you are looking for a powerful device tracker that can help you monitor all kinds of details related to Snapchat, then you can try mSpy. The application works on all the leading iOS and Android devices, but it would need root/jailbreak access on the phone.
- You can monitor all the text messages exchanged on Snapchat including their timestamps and contact details.
- It will automatically save the image and mini videos shared on Snapchat, letting you view them even when they are deleted from Snapchat.
- You can also monitor how much time your kids spend on Snapchat and with whom they talk.
- Since mSpy supports an excellent stealth mode, the targeted user won’t know that you can monitor Snapchat remotely.
- Besides Snapchat, mSpy can help you monitor other social media platforms, their messages, contacts, etc.
2. Cocospy Snapchat Monitoring Tool
If you wish to learn how to monitor Snapchat on an Android, then you can try Cocospy as well. While the tool is available for both iPhone and Android, the Snapchat monitoring feature only works on its Android version.
- You simply need to access the target device once and install the tracker to monitor Snapchat details remotely (no rooting needed).
- It will let you view the exchanged messages on someone’s Snapchat and even their snaps (photos/videos) when they are deleted from their app.
- You can access other details about the contact, timestamp of the snap, and more.
- Using its keylogger, you can further get to know their Snapchat account password as well.
- Cocospy can track all the other leading social media apps too like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.
3. Use KidsGuard Pro by ClevGuard to Monitor Snapchat
Developed by ClevGuard, KidsGuard Pro is another resourceful Snapchat monitoring tool that you can use on leading Android devices. Although the tracker is compatible with iPhone as well, the feature to monitor Snapchat is only available for Android presently.
- Using KidsGuard Pro, you can remotely view all the messages that are exchanged on their Snapchat.
- You can even view the media content that they have shared on Snapchat (even though it would be deleted afterward).
- Since KidsGuard Pro supports an invisible mode, you can use it to keep an eye on their Snapchat without being detected.
- You can also monitor how much time the other user spends on Snapchat and access the timestamp for each message.
- There is no need to root the target Android device to install KidsGuard Pro and it can also help you monitor other social media apps as well.
How to Monitor Snapchat of Your Kids Using mSpy
Out of the above-listed Snapchat monitoring solutions, mSpy is one of the most trusted tools and is available for both iOS and Android. You can install it on various devices, but to monitor Snapchat, you are needed to root or jailbreak them. Once that is done, you can learn how to monitor Snapchat of someone using mSpy in the following way.
Step 1. Get an active mSpy subscription
To start with, you need to have an active mSpy subscription. Just go to its website on any device, create your account, and buy the subscription for either Android or iOS.
Step 2(a). Monitoring Snapchat on Android
If the targeted user has an Android, then you need to access their device once and go to its Settings > Security. From here, you need to enable the app installation feature from unknown sources.
Great! Once that is done, just go to the mSpy website, and download the Snapchat monitoring app. Launch it, log in to your account, and grant mSpy the needed permissions. In the end, just enter the activation code and delete the app icon to run it invisibly.
Step 2(b). Monitoring Snapchat on iPhone
If the target device is an iPhone, then you need to access it once and jailbreak it. You can do that using any freely available resource or by getting in touch with a mSpy executive. Later, you can install Cydia on it, which is a popular third-party installer.
Launch Cydia and go to the official mSpy web source so that you can download the app. After that, complete the app installation, and make sure you have given mSpy all the needed permissions.
Step 3. Perform Snapchat monitoring remotely
That’s it! Once you have completed the installation, you can go to the online Control Panel of mSpy and visit the “Snapchat” section from the sidebar. Here, you can view their exchanged messages, snaps, and more without them knowing.
I’m sure that after reading this guide, you would be able to learn how to monitor your child’s Snapchat. As you can see, there are so many apps out there that can help you track your kid’s Snapchat remotely. Besides that, these device monitoring apps can also be used to track other social media platforms. Feel free to explore their demos and share this guide with others to teach them how to monitor Snapchat like a pro.
Click here to learn more posts about phone monitoring.
- 5 Important Benefits of Night Vision Technologies for Smart Phones - December 25, 2021
- SpyHuman vs. Hoverwatch – Popular Spying Apps Review - September 6, 2020
- SPYERA Review 2022 – A Popular Cellphone Monitoring App - September 6, 2020