The high level of advancement in technology and the evolution of the internet have brought information right to our fingertips. It also means that our children have direct access to all the positive and negative aspects of the internet via cell phones. This is why a parent needs to know what type of platforms on the internet their son or daughter is visiting. Fortunately, there are ways to check the cell phone’s internet history– How to Track Internet History on a Cell Phone? By the end of this article, you will know how to check someone’s phone internet history.
- Internet History Tracker – Top 6 Phone Tracking Apps in 2023
- How to Track My Husband’s Phone Remotely in 2023
- Top 6 Couple Tracker Apps Review in 2023
Table of Contents
Track Internet History on a Cell Phone
You can access your child’s cellphone internet history by directly accessing the web browser of the device. However, such type of step will only make things a bit messy. Moreover, it will make your child extra suspicious of your activities, which can lead to mistrust.
However, all hope is not lost as there is a better way to track the internet history of your child’s cell phone. You can use a smartphone spying app that is fully capable of monitoring browsing history from the target phone by keeping everything anonymous. These apps are conveniently available on both iPhone and Android cell phones, and the majority of them do not ask to jailbreak or root the target device.
In the next section of the article, we will discuss the quickest method to track internet history on a cell phone while using a spying app.
How to Track Internet History on Other’s Cell Phones?
If you are looking for an app that tracks internet history along with offering other handy spying features, then the Cocospy app is the one that you should use. The spying app is capable of doing many things, and some of those significant cell phone tracking features are as follows:
- The application supports both iOS and Android operating systems. Additionally, it will not require you to jailbreak or root the target device;
- Cocospy mobile tracking app can track every kind of web history from the target phone. It will show you a list of the most-visited websites with their descriptions. Not only that, but the app will give you access to the timestamps and bookmarks;
- The GPS tracker can read the addresses and geographical coordinates of the target phone with supreme accuracy. Moreover, the geofence function will allow you to set virtual barriers that will notify you in case of a breach.
- The prominent social media apps that Cocospy is able to monitor are as follows: Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, Instagram, and Snapchat.
If you do not know how to track internet history on a cell phone, then follow the instructions stated below. The section contains the method to track internet history on a cell phone using the Cocospy spying app.
Step 1: Subscribe to Cocospy Phone Internet History Tracker App:
The first thing you have to do is access the official website of the Cocospy app and purchase one of three subscription packages. Each one of them is cost-effective with the “Family Plan,” allowing you to monitor up to three devices simultaneously.
Step 2: Download the App on the Phone:
Depending on the device you wish to watch, you will have to download the app for the device. The app for both Android and iPhone is available from the official downloads page of Cocospy. The app will ask for your login credentials, and once you enter the details, the platform will become up and running. It will remain under stealth mode, and no one will ever suspect the presence of the device.
Step 3: Use Cocospy to Track Phone Internet History Remotely
Cocospy will give its users direct access to the control panel of the app. From the dashboard, the user will be able to know the internet history of the phone, its last known location, social media chats, and many more things. The browsing history feature will be available on the left-hand side of the interface, and it will contain the following information:
- URL and title of the website;
- The visit frequency of the site;
- Bookmark list;
- The last time your child visited the site.
The internet is filled with sites that conduct online scams, infect the computer/smartphone with malware, and show content that is inappropriate for a younger person. Due to such reasons, it is the responsibility of the adult to arrange for measures that will keep the youth out of harm’s way.
It would be unfair to your child if you do not allow them to use the internet because of such inconveniences. It will also disrupt their ability to learn new things. If you wish to avoid such situations, then using an internet history tracking app for a cell phone is the best way to go. The app will allow you to block certain content, and it will give you information about all the things your child is accessing on the internet.
There are many spying apps that offer different types of monitoring tools. However, we would recommend that you use the Cocospy parental control app to track your child’s phone internet history. The app has an intuitive interface, and it is highly affordable for all kinds of users.
>> Check here to learn more posts about phone tracking.
- uMobix Review 2023: Is It Any Good? - November 3, 2023
- 5 Best Instagram Spy Apps for Android and iPhone (2024) - October 24, 2023
- SpyHuman vs. Hoverwatch – Popular Spying Apps Review - September 6, 2020