“What are some of the best remote cell phone monitoring apps out there? I want to use a phone monitoring app for my son’s iPhone, but I don’t know any trusted solution!”
As a fellow reader posted this question, I realized that so many concerned individuals out there undergo a similar situation. Since there are tons of spying tools in the market, picking a reliable remote cell phone monitoring app to meet your requirements can be tough. Don’t worry – I have handpicked the 10 best remote cell phone monitoring apps for iOS and Android to make your job easier. Let’s get to know about these phone monitoring apps in detail right here!
Part 1: What’s the Need for a Remote Cell Phone Monitoring App?
If you are concerned about the overall safety and well-being of your loved ones, then a phone monitoring app would be highly useful. A working remote cell phone monitoring tool can be used in the following ways:
- Parents can track their kids remotely and check their whereabouts to keep them safe.
- You can also take care of your kid’s online safety by keeping an eye on their social media activities, messages, etc.
- If you think your spouse is being distant or might be unfaithful, then you can always track their phone without getting detected.
- Lots of big organizations and security firms also use phone monitoring apps to track their employees and make sure they are not leaking their company’s secrets.
- Ideally, you can use a remote cell phone monitoring tool to keep an eye on your friends, siblings, parents, or anyone else.
Part 2: The 10 Best Remote Cell Phone Monitoring Apps for Android and iPhone
Without much ado, let’s get into the details of some of the best remote cell phone monitoring apps of the present time.
Hoverwatch is a trusted phone monitoring app that can track all the leading Android devices without rooting. Earlier it was also available for iPhone, but it has recently stopped the iOS device support now.
- You can track the real-time whereabouts of the targeted Android device.
- It can also help you spy their Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media activities.
- You can set geofences on the Android device and check their past check-ins and routes.
- It supports a stealth mode, letting you spy on the target Android device without getting detected.
If you are looking for a user-friendly and trusted phone monitoring app, then you can also try Cocospy. It supports all the leading Android and iPhone models and does not need root/jailbreak access too.
- Once you have completed its setup, you can remotely view all the vital details of the device.
- You can visit the Cocospy dashboard to track the live location of the connected phones.
- It also lets us keep an eye on all the popular social media apps installed on the target device.
- Besides that, you can also track their photos, videos, call logs, contacts, messages, and more.
You can also try the Spyic phone monitoring app to keep an eye on any leading Android or iPhone model remotely. The tool is extremely easy to set up and use, making it ideal for parents.
- You can just go to your Spyic dashboard to check the live location of your kids or get alerts after setting geofences.
- Get to know the overall device usage, monitor any app, view their saved photos/videos, and more.
- It can help you spy on all the popular social apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- You can also activate its stealth mode so that you can track the other user without letting them know about it.
As the name suggests, this phone monitoring app is particularly used by parents to keep an eye on their kids. You can use it to track their Android or iPhone without letting them know about it.
- To track an Android, you have to access it once and install the KidsGuard Pro tracker (no rooting needed).
- The application supports non-jailbroken models of iPhone and would only need the linked iCloud account details.
- You can remotely track your kid’s live locations and even view their past location history.
- It can also record all the vital details of their social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Highster Mobile has been around for a while and it is still considered as one of the best remote cell phone monitoring apps by leading experts.
- You can use it to perform a cross-platform device tracking on any Android or iPhone model.
- The application will track the live location of the other device and will let you view it remotely.
- You can also check other details like photos, videos, apps, messages, etc. on their phone.
- It even has a stealth camera mode that would let you enable their phone’s camera remotely from the tool.
This is undoubtedly one of the most sophisticated remote cell phone monitoring tools that you can try. While some of its features would run on standard devices, a few advanced options will need jailbreak access on the device.
- There are different versions of mSpy phone monitoring app available for standard and jailbroken versions.
- Once the mSpy tracker is installed, you can check the real-time whereabouts of the other user.
- Some of its advanced features are social media monitoring, SIM change detection, keylogger, geofencing, etc.
- You can also run mSpy in a stealth mode so that the other user won’t know its presence.
FlexiSPY is an extremely sophisticated remote cell phone monitoring tool that you can try on most of the devices out there. Please note that some of its features will need root/jailbreak access in advance.
- You can check the live location of any device remotely after installing the FlexiSPY tracker.
- It can also let you know their social media activity, call logs, messages, browsing history, etc.
- You can use its inbuilt keylogger to access their account credentials or deleted messages.
- It can even record their calls or the surrounding conversations via its ambient listening feature.
SPYERA is a complete tracker that would help you monitor not only their phones, but also their Windows or Mac systems. The tool is pretty easy to use and offers a free demo version.
- You can listen to all the calls they have made, including the VoIP calls remotely.
- SPYERA can also let you access the camera on their phones without letting them know about it.
- You can track their live location, social media activities, texts, WhatsApp chats, and more.
- The tool comes with a money-back guarantee and offers devices with pre-installed firmware.
FamiSafe is certainly one of the best remote cell phone monitoring apps that is recommended for parents. Using it, you can not only track your kids, but also control their smartphone use.
- You can check the live location of your kids on your phone and can view the past location history as well.
- Mark multiple geofences for them or even disable the device in any particular location.
- You can know the usage of all the apps and block/unblock any app remotely.
- There are features to control their internet usage, set content filters, and so on to protect their privacy and digital exposure.
The last spot on our list of the best remote cell phone monitoring apps is TheTruthSpy. The tool has been around for years and works on both, standard as well as rooted/jailbroken phones.
- Using its GPS tracker, you can always know the live location of the other user remotely.
- You can also enable multiple geofences for their device and get instant check-in and check-out alerts.
- TheTruthSpy can also be used to monitor their text messages, WhatsApp chats, and other IM apps.
- Some other advanced features include live call recorder, inbuilt keylogger, and remote controller.
Now when you know about some of the best remote cell phone monitoring apps for Android and iPhone, you can easily make up your mind. For your convenience, I have listed apps that don’t need root/jailbreak access as well as more advanced solutions. You can simply explore these phone monitoring apps in detail and do your bit of research. If you think I have missed any remote cell phone monitoring tool that should be on our list, then let us know in the comments below.