What piece of information is collected by TopMobileTracker from its visitors?
While signing-up for an account or registering for our services, you might be asked to provide your name, email id, or any other related information. The goal is to provide a better experience on our website.
When is the information collected by TopMobileTracker?
In most of the cases, we collect any piece of information when users register on our website to create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or enter any other information willingly.
How is the collected data used by TopMobileTracker?
The information that is collected by us when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase something, participate in a survey/contest, or perform any other task in the following ways:
- To provide a customized browsing experience and helping us provide more appropriate services to you (that is, the content that would interest you the most).
- It helps us provide a personalized customer service experience.
- It further assists us in improving the user experience of the website.
- For collecting feedback (reviews and ratings) from users regarding our products
- To manage any contest, giveaway, survey, or promotional campaign
What measures do we take to protect your data?
We understand the importance of your information and take the following security measures to protect it:
- Our website is scanned for malware and virus protection on a regular basis.
- We meet the PCI standards and avoid all kinds of vulnerability scanning.
- We never ask for internet banking passwords, credit card/debit card pins, or any other sensitive banking information.
- Our aim is to only provide informative articles and resolve the queries of our readers.
- Several security measures are taken whenever an individual accesses or submits their data to us to avoid its leak.
- All the stored information is stored securely and can only be accessed by trained professionals with special access rights. Any vital information (like credit card detail) is kept encrypted and is not accessed by any individual.
Yes, just like every other professional website, we also use secure cookies. Consider them as small files that are stored on your system by the browser to help websites recognize the system and provide a better browsing experience.
Therefore, the cookies that are stored by us would help us understand how you access the website. We can later customize your user experience and offer tailored products, offers, and other services. Apart from that, cookies also help us with website traffic assessment and providing specific referral offers to users.
In a nutshell, the cookies that are used by us help in the following way:
- To learn from the preferences of a user and provide a better experience.
- To gain data about website traffic and user interaction, leading to customized services.
- To keep a track of our ads and third-party promotions.
- There are times when we rely on third-party providers and services for this information as well.
- Users can disable cookies whenever they want by visiting the browser’s settings. You can go to the Help section of your browser to learn how to disable cookies on the browser.
- Although you can opt out of cookies, it is recommended not to. By disabling it, your overall browsing experience would be affected and you won’t be able to access the website in a personalized way.
Third-party Sources and Disclosure
We, at TopMobileTracker, do not trade, sell, transfer, or forward your PII to any third-party source through any medium.
We might include links to third-party websites and also include offers for other products and services. Please note that these third-party websites would have their own privacy and cookies policy. We hold no liability or responsibility for any activity performed by third-party websites.
If you want to know about Google’s advertisement policy and principles, then you can visit its official website here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Just like several other websites, we also take the assistance of Google AdSense to provide better ads to our visitors.
Here, Google acts as a third-party source that has its own cookies to provide ads on our website. Mostly, Google takes the assistance of DART cookies that serve ads to visitors on the basis of their browsing history, searched keywords, and other preferences. Google has provided a simple solution to opt out of DART cookies by visiting its privacy control settings if you don’t want it to track your browsing history.
We have integrated with Google AdSense and DoubleClick platform to provide better advertisement options to our visitors. These platforms help us collect the needed information about user interaction, leading to personalized ad services. If you want, you can opt out of these services, whenever needed.
How to opt out?
Google has provided a simple option for users to opt out of these cookies and the AdSense program. You can go to your Google Ad Settings page and customize the content preferences to restrict Google from tracking your browsing details. There is also a dedicated “Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out” page on Google Analytics that you can visit to opt out of these services.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
In order to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we agree to the following terms:
If you want to change your personal information, then you can do it by logging-in to your account, calling us, or by dropping us an email.
How are Do Not Track signals handled by TopMobileTracker?
We honor and comply with the Do Not Track signals and plant cookies that are implemented by a DNT source, including a Do Not Track browser.
Is third-party behavioral tracking allowed?
Please note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking on our website.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
COPPA, which is the abbreviation for Children Online Privacy Protection Act, deals with the protection of private information of children below the age of 13 and puts parents in control of their children’s information. The US Consumer Protection Agency, Federal Trade Commission, enforces COPPA and its regulations on websites and online portals.
- We never collect information from users under the age of 13
- Parents are allowed to view and delete the information of their kids by contacting us.
- Parents can also refuse the sharing of information by contacting us.
Fair Information Practices Principle
The Fair Information Practices Principle is another vital law in the United States that protects the private information of any individual. We comply with the law and its privacy norms to keep the personal information of our users safe. Under the Fair Information Practices Principle, we take the following responsibility:
- If a data breach occurs, we would be responsible to notify the users via an email within 7 business days.
- TopMobileTracker also complies with the Individual Redress Principle that allows individuals to take legal actions against data collectors and distributors that fail to follow the law. This gives the right to users to not only take the needed actions against data collectors, but also to recourse government agencies to investigate the situation.
The CAN-SPAM is a dedicated act regarding the rules for commercial emails and messages, giving the right to any user to opt out of these emails. Please note that we only collect email addresses to send vital information to contacts, inform them about a marketing campaign, or respond to their queries for providing better customer support.
We comply with the CAN-SPAM act and agree to not provide false or misleading information in our emails. Individuals can opt out of our emails by unsubscribing to the service whenever they want. Once a user would unsubscribe from our emails, we will promptly delete them from the corresponding list.