Smartphone tracking apps are designed in a way that a parent can keep tabs on their child while maintaining their anonymity. TheOneSpy is among such platforms that offer state-of-the-art facilities to monitor cellphone activities. Keep reading this TheOneSpy review as we will discuss everything related to the app. It will include the app’s pricing plans, various features, and how to use it.
- SpyFone Review: Is It The Best Spying App Available in 2021?
- A Complete Review of Mobistealth Mobile Tracking App
- Mobile Tracker Free Review: Is It the Best Choice for Phone Tracking?
Introduction – Everything about TheOneSpy App
Founded in 2013, TheOneSpy is a smartphone monitoring service that is capable of keeping track of all the activities performed on the target device. The app works well on platforms such as Android, Windows, and various versions of macOS.
TheOneSpy offers you direct access to a control panel once you had successfully installed the app on the target device. From there, you can remotely monitor the device’s real-time location, and every other activity performed on it as well.
The monitoring software operates from Sydney, Australia, and is widely considered among the leading platforms to track cellphone activities.
TheOneSpy Review: Pricing and Plan
As discussed earlier, TheOneSpy is compatible with top platforms such as Android, Windows, and macOS. Its pricing plans for each of the platforms are affordable and offer the top features to monitor the target device. You can utilize TheOneSpy’s 14-day refund guarantee if you feel that the service is not up to the mark.
In this section, we will discuss the different subscription plans of the TheOneSpy app. You can easily manage your budget and purchase the policy that is most suited to your requirements.
Pricing Plan of TheOneSpy for Android
TheOneSpy offers its customer two different kinds of editions to monitor Android phone activities, which are as follows:
- TOS XLite Edition
- TOS Premium Edition
1. TOS XLite Edition
The Xlite subscription plans provide the user with a go at all the essential features to track the activities on the target Android phone. You can purchase any of the three plans of the TOS XLite Edition stated below that are available for monthly, quarterly, and monthly periods.
- The Monthly Plan is available at $25/month;
- The Quarterly Package is available at $15/month;
- The Yearly Offer is obtainable at $6.25/month.
2. TOS Premium Edition
You can access more advanced features to monitor the target Android phone activities with the TOS Premium Edition. These features include call recording and others that we will discuss in the next section of the article. Similar to the TOS XLite Edition, the premium package is available for monthly, quarterly, and monthly periods. The package details are as follows:
- The Monthly Plan is available at $50/month;
- The Quarterly Package is available at $24/month;
- The Yearly Offer is obtainable at $12.5/month.
Pricing Plan of TheOneSpy for Windows
The TheOneSpy app presents its customers with a premier package for Windows. The plan includes 30+ advanced features to monitor different activities occurring on the target Windows PC. The pricing list is as follows:
- The 1-Month Plan is available for the cost of $40;
- The 3-Month is available for $60;
- The 6-Month Offer is accessible at a low price of $80;
- The 12-Month Package you can get for just $110.
Pricing Plan of TheOneSpy for macOS
You can spy on any Mac-based computer with the assistance of TheOneSpy. The service offers similar features to the Windows version for macOS. The plans are as follows:
- The 1-Month Plan is available for the low cost of $40;
- The 3-Month is available for a cost-effective price of $60;
- The 6-Month Offer is accessible at a cheap rate of $80;
- The 12-Month Package you can get for just $110.
TheOneSpy Review: Key Features
Much like common spying apps, TheOneSpy is capable of tracking calls and SMS records of the target device. In addition to that, you will get the chance to know the social media activities occurring on the device in real time. Some of the advanced and rarer features offered to the customer by TheOneSpy are as follow:
- The Spy 360 live camera: You will be able to view live streaming of the target device;
- The Call Recorder: It will not matter where the target device is, TheOneSpy will allow you to record and listen to live calls;
- Mic Bug: TheOneSpy offers advanced spying tools that can give the user the means to control the target device’s MIC remotely;
- The Keylogger: This feature will show you the password of all the social media accounts used on the target device;
- Social Media Monitoring: This feature is proficient in tracking every photo and text message on several social media platforms. TheOneSpy can monitor top apps such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Skype, Snapchat, and many more. However, you would have to root the target Android device to enable the feature.
TheOneSpy Review: How to Install and Use TheOneSpy
The process of getting started with the TheOneSpy cellphone app is straightforward. In this section of the article, we will show you to use the app and start monitoring the target device:
Step 1. Select any Pricing Plan you like
Launch your system’s browser and access the official webpage of TheOneSpy. Click on the “Buy Now” tab and select the platform of the target device. You can pick any of the three options, such as Android, Windows, and Mac.
After choosing the platform, view the pricing offers, and select the one you like. You will receive a welcome message at your email address. Open the mail and follow the instructions before proceeding to the next step.
Step 2. Install TheSpyOne on the Target Device
The next step is to perform the TheOneSpy app free download manually. To download TheOneSpy, you can visit the platform’s official website. Once you had downloaded the app on the target phone, please enter your login credentials. Moreover, allow the app access to all of its multimedia files.
Step 3. Access the Control Panel of TheSpyOne to Monitor the Target Device
After setting the app on the intended device, you can head over to the control panel of TheOneSpy. From there, you will be able to manage everything remotely.
Is It Legal to Use TheOneSpy?
It is entirely legal to use TheOneSpy to monitor the whereabouts of a target device, mainly if you follow TheOneSpy’s TOS. TheOneSpy’s TOS also asks the subscriber not to use the app against any federal and state laws. However, a parent has all the freedom to keep track of their child’s activities as long as they are under the legal adult age.
Why Should You Choose TheOneSpy?
The device tracking features of the TheOneSpy app are professional and state-of-the-art. There are only a handful of platforms available on the market that can track activities on a Mac computer.
With TheOneSpy, you will be able to utilize various spying features such as Mic and Snap bugs. Such facilities are usually not available with other cellphone tracking apps.
If you wish to get the best service available to track devices on various platforms, then you should choose TheOneSpy!
After reading the TheOneSpy review, you know everything about it. The service is not only affordable but also offers exceptional features for the user to complete the job. Additionally, it is entirely legal to use the app to learn what your child is doing with their phone. Our verdict is that it is worth purchasing the platform to keep track of your child’s location and online activities.
>> Check here to learn more posts about phone tracker reviews.
- SpyHuman vs. Hoverwatch – Popular Spying Apps Review - September 6, 2020
- SPYERA Review 2022 – A Popular Cellphone Monitoring App - September 6, 2020
- TrackMyFone Review: Features, Pros, Cons, and Its Best Alternative - September 6, 2020