“Is FlexiSPY a good software to track smartphones remotely? Can I use FlexiSPY to track someone’s Snapchat? I need a detailed FlexiSPY review.”
Lately, I have come across a lot of queries like this from people who would like to know more about the FlexiSPY Android or iOS solution. FlexiSPY has been around for a while and is known for the wide range of features that it offers. To help you decide if it is right for you or not, I have come up with this detailed FlexiSPY review. In this post, I will make you familiar with FlexiSPY cost, features, compatibility, pros, cons, and so much more.
- Cocospy Review 2021: Read This Before You Get a Cocospy Subscription
- FoneMonitor Review 2021 and Its Best Alternative
- Highster Mobile Review and Its Comparison with mSpy
A Quick FlexiSPY Review: Features, Pros, and Cons
FlexiSPY is recommended for parents and employers to keep track of their kids and employees remotely. To start with our FlexiSPY review, let’s have a look at some of the common features of the tool.
- Call and Ambient Recording
This is one of the most vital features of the FlexiSPY software that everyone talks about. You can just go to its remote panel to record calls on the target device. Besides that, you can also listen to the surrounding conversations around the device (and record it).
- App, Media, and Storage Details
Also, you can check all the apps that are installed on their phone and for how long they use any app daily. You would also have access to the stored documents and media files on their phone.
Using the FlexiSPY phone tracker, you can also monitor the live location of the user and even record their past location history. Furthermore, the FlexiSPY iOS/Android solution can set up different geofences on the device and notify you whenever they would leave or enter it.
The FlexiSPY app comes with an inbuilt keylogger that would record every keystroke made on the device. This will let you hack their account passwords and monitor deleted messages.
- Social Media Tracking
The FlexiSPY Snapchat tracker would let you monitor all their messages even when they are deleted. You can also track their messages on other apps like WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Instagram, Facebook, and so on. The application can also record VoIP calls made on apps like Skype, WhatsApp, etc.
- Remote Camera Access
After the FlexiSPY app has been installed, you can remotely access the camera on the target device. This will let you record videos or take photos on their device without letting them know.
- Other things to offer
There are tons of features that you can further access in FlexiSPY free or premium solution. For instance, you can track their browsing history, call logs, messages, contacts, device usage, and more. Also, FlexiSPY supports a complete stealth mode and won’t be detected by the targeted user.
- One of the most extensive spying apps that offers a wide range of features.
- Live technical support (via its website or call +1 213 810 3122).
- Ambient listening and remote camera access supported.
- The premium version (with most of the features) is a bit expensive.
- You would need to root/jailbreak the device to access most of its features.
FlexiSPY Review: The Device Compatibility
If you would look upon most of the FlexiSPY reviews on Reddit, you would realize that a lot of people don’t know about the compatibility of the tool. Presently, FlexiSPY Android or iOS app runs on almost every major device out there. The FlexiSPY Android solution is compatible with devices running on Android 4 to 10 while the FlexiSPY iOS tool supports devices running on iOS 6 to 13 presently.
If you want, you can access the basic version of FlexiSPY on these phones or can root/jailbreak it to utilize its advanced features.
FlexiSPY Review: The Costs for Android/iOS
Presently, FlexiSPY is available in three different versions – Lite, Premium, and Extreme. I would not recommend getting the Lite version as it doesn’t have any advanced tracking features. Here is the detailed FlexiSpy cost pricing of its different versions.
- Lite: $29.5 per month
- Premium: $68 per month, $99 for 3 months, or $149 annually
- Extreme: $199 for 3 months or $349 annually
Can FlexiSPY Be Installed Remotely?
A while back, FlexiSPY has introduced a remote installation feature for those who can’t seem to set up the FlexiSPY Android or iOS app. While buying the subscription to the FlexiSpy phone tracker, you can go to the add-on features and include the worry-free installation service by paying some extra bucks.
Now, a FlexiSPY technician will get in touch with you to install the tracker on the target device remotely. Please note that you would need to have the device accessed at least once and follow the instructions of the technician to complete the FlexiSPY remote install.
FlexiSPY Review: How Does FlexiSPY Phone Tracker Work?
In a nutshell, FlexiSPY works like any other device tracker that can spy on the target device once it is installed. You can find a detailed FlexiSPY tutorial for Android and iOS on its website or can even get in touch with their support to understand its works.
- Firstly, you need to get your FlexiSPY subscription by visiting its website. Here, you need to select the type of the target device and the version you need to buy.
- Now, you can access the target device to install the FlexiSPY app. For this, you would have to root/jailbreak the device and perform its setup.
- Once the app is installed, you need to grant it all the permissions to track the device. There is also an option to activate its stealth mode in the end so that the other user can’t detect the presence of the FlexiSPY software.
- Now, FlexiSPY will keep tracking the target device in the background and would upload all these details on its servers in a timely manner.
- That’s it! In the end, you can just go to your FlexiSPY control panel and access all these obtained details, listed under different categories.
I’m sure that this FlexiSPY review was able to resolve your doubts about the popular device tracker. To make it easier for you, I have included all the vital details of the FlexiSPY app, including its features, pros, cons, compatibility, costing, and so on. If you want, you can even check its freely available demo on its website and decide if this is the right device tracking tool for you or not.
People Also Ask
1. Can FlexiSPY be detected?
FlexiSPY has a highly sophisticated stealth mode that prevents it from getting detected by the user. Most people are not able to detect its presence and you can track their device remotely.
2. Is FlexiSPY legal?
The legality of any device tracker is subjected to numerous conditions and your location. To avoid any complications, you can install the FlexiSPY phone tracker on a device that you own and can give it to someone else. Employers are recommended to include the respective clause in the agreement and inform their workforce about it beforehand.
3. How long is data stored on FlexiSPY servers?
Most of the data (like call logs or browsing details) would be stored for 90 days on the FlexiSPY servers. You can export most of these details to maintain a second copy of the data on your local storage as well.
>> Check here to learn more posts about phone trackers reviews.
I’m Tony, a Senior Engineer. I have been working software development for nearly ten years. Here in Topmobiletracker i will objectively review phone tracker apps in all aspects to help you make the right choice.