“Is there any reliable iPhone call history app out there that I can try? I want to know with whom my daughter speaks to for her safety, but I don’t want to let her know about it!”
If you are concerned about the well-being of your loved ones, then you might also have a query like this. There are times when we all wish to know with whom our friends, kids, or spouse talk. The best way to do this is by using a reliable iPhone call log app that would monitor all the incoming and outgoing calls on the device. To make your job even easier, I have handpicked the 6 best iPhone call history apps in this post, letting you pick the most suitable option as per your requirements.
- How to Monitor Snapchat for Free: 6 Snapchat Spy Options You Must Try
- Top 8 Apps to Monitor Snapchat on iPhone 
- 5 Best Snapchat Monitoring Apps in 2021
Why You Should Use an iPhone Call History App?
Ideally, an iPhone call log app can be used by almost anyone who would like to keep an eye on someone else’s calls. You can be undergoing one of these common scenarios as well.
- Parents mostly use an iPhone call history app to monitor their kids’ call logs. This helps them check their company and who they speak to on a frequent basis.
- You can also check whether your kids are using their iPhone excessively or not.
- If you are in a relationship, then an iPhone call log app can help you keep an eye on your partner. You can know who they speak to frequently and check whether they are being loyal.
- Besides that, it can also help you track your employees and see whether they are leaking your company’s secrets.
- You can also use an iPhone call log app to monitor your friends, parents, or anyone else.
The Top 5 iPhone Call History Apps Anyone Can Use
Without much ado, let’s get into the details and know more about some of the best iPhone call log apps out there.
1. mSpy iPhone Tracker
If you don’t wish to jailbreak an iOS device and still want to track its calls, then you can try mSpy. This iPhone call log app works smoothly on leading jailbroken and non-jailbroken phones. If you go with a non-jailbroken version, then you would need the iCloud credentials of the linked account.
- You can go to your mSpy Control Panel and get in-depth details of all the incoming and outgoing calls on the device.
- Several details about the number, saved contacts, a timestamp for each call, the duration of the call, etc. will be displayed.
- It will let you access the call history of the past weeks and you can even download the file on your system.
- Besides that, mSpy can also be used to block any number from contacting the person remotely.
- It runs in an undetectable invisible mode
- Comes with tons of add-on monitoring features
- Would need the iCloud credentials of the linked account
2. Cocospy iPhone Call Log App
Cocospy is a complete call tracker that works on all the leading Android and iOS models. Since you don’t need to jailbreak the target iOS device to use Cocospy, anyone can make the most of this iPhone call history app without any technical background.
- This is one of the easiest solutions to track an iPhone – only the linked iCloud account details are needed.
- You can remotely check their incoming and outgoing calls, the timestamp, and call duration as well.
- It will automatically detect the 5 most active callers and will display the details on your homepage.
- Even if the user has deleted the call logs, the application will display it on Cocospy’s dashboard.
- You can also use it to monitor their contacts, messages, social media activities, and more.
- Extremely easy to use
- Can’t detect VoIP calls on iPhone
3. KidsGuard Pro Call Tracker
KidsGuard Pro by ClevGuard provides a hassle-free solution to track any iOS device remotely. Apart from being an iPhone call log app, it also provides 20+ additional features to track all the iPhone details remotely.
- Using KidsGuard Pro, you can get in-depth details of all the incoming and outgoing calls on the target iPhone.
- Apart from their numbers, the saved contact name, timestamp for each call, its duration, etc. will also be displayed.
- There are flexible installation options and it is compatible with all the leading devices running on iOS 9 to 13 presently.
- You can also track their messages, Safari history, bookmarks, calendars, notes, and more.
- Easy to install and use
- Will also include deleted call logs
- Different features for jailbroken and non-jailbroken versions
4. Highster Mobile Call Log App
This is another reliable iPhone call log app that you can use on leading devices. Though, to access its advanced features, you must jailbreak the target device beforehand.
- You can go to your Highster account remotely on any device to view the detailed call log of the target iPhone.
- It will list the timestamp and duration of each call and will also display its number as well as the saved contact.
- You can also use it to view VoIP calls that are made on popular IM apps like WhatsApp or LINE.
- Besides that, you can also access their contacts, messages, and even the deleted entries from the call logs.
- It supports stealth mode so that the other user won’t detect its presence.
- Comes with tons of add-on features as well
- Needs jailbreak access beforehand
5. FlexiSPY iPhone Call History App
FlexiSPY is one of the most sophisticated device trackers out there offering 60+ different indicators of the target device. Although the iPhone call log app works on all the major devices, it will need jailbreak access for that.
- It will display all sorts of details regarding the incoming, outgoing, and missed calls on the target iPhone.
- Not just standard calls, you can also view the VoIP calls that are made on apps like WhatsApp or Messenger.
- You can also view the call details that have been deleted from the call logs without letting the other user know.
- The app will monitor all the vital details, including the timestamp, call duration, contact name, etc.
- Runs in a stealth mode
- Can also monitor VoIP calls
- Jailbreak access is needed for advanced features
Now when you know about the best call trackers, you can easily pick the iPhone call log app to meet your requirements. If you want, you can further explore these options and even try a free demo on their website. Go ahead and pick a preferred iPhone call history app from our list and let us know about your experience of using them.
Click here to learn more posts about phone monitoring.
I’m Tony, a Senior Engineer. I have been working software development for nearly ten years. Here in Topmobiletracker i will objectively review phone tracker apps in all aspects to help you make the right choice.