“How to track an Android phone from iPhone for free?” – If you have a similar question in mind and would like to track an Android phone from an iPhone, then you have come to the right place. A lot of times, we want to keep an eye on our kids, spouse, family, employees, and other people remotely. However, due to the difference in their phone’s platform, we find it hard to track an Android phone from an iPhone for free. Thankfully, there are some dedicated tools that you can use to do the exact thing. Read on and learn how to track Android phone from iPhone in two different ways.
- Top 10 Free Android Phone Tracker Apps in 2024
- Top 5 Call Tracker for Android Devices in 2024
- How to Track Your Boyfriend’s Phone without Being Detected in 2024
Is It Possible to Track an Android Phone from an iPhone?
Before I discuss how to track an Android phone remotely, I want to answer this crucial question. Yes, of course, it is possible to track an Android phone from an iPhone. There are all kinds of device trackers out there that you can use for that. Just make sure you pick a tool that supports cross-platform tracking. This will let you track an Android phone from an iPhone for free and vice-versa.
mSpy GPS Tracker: Track an Android Phone from an iPhone
This is one of the most reliable methods to learn how to track an Android phone from an iPhone for free. All you need to do is install the mSpy tracker on the target device and grant it the needed access. If you want, you can even remove its app icon later on so that it can run in stealth mode. This will let you track Android phones from iPhone without letting the other user know.
- You can remotely visit its Control Panel on your iPhone and access all the vital details of the target device.
- Using mSpy, you can keep real-time track of their location and even access the phone’s past location history.
- There is a provision to view their messages, call logs, contacts, saved media files, browsing history, and so on.
- The Android tracker will also let you keep an eye on their social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Some other advanced features of mSpy are keylogger, stealth mode, geofencing, keyword alerts, app blocking, etc.
Compatibility: Android 4.0 and later versions
Cocospy Android Phone Tracker: Track and Monitor any Android Phone
Cocospy provides another affordable and reliable solution to track an Android phone from an iPhone. Ideally, you don’t even need to root the target Android device to install the Cocospy tracker on it. Also, you can activate its stealth mode so that the other user won’t know that their Android device is being tracked.
- Cocospy supports an interactive web-based dashboard that you can access on your iPhone or any other device.
- It can track the live location of the target Android phone, record its past location history, and even let us set geofences on the phone.
- You can also track their activity on popular social media apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- It also has numerous security features like SIM card location tracking, SIM card removal alert, app uninstall alert, etc.
- Besides that, you can also use it to access their key logs, browsing history, contacts, call logs, saved media, calendar activities, and so much more.
Compatibility: Android 4.0 or higher versions
How to Track an Android Phone from iPhone for Free
Both, mSpy and Cocospy are considered extremely secure and user-friendly tools that can spy on leading Android devices. Since both these spying tools work similarly, let’s consider the example of Cocospy right here.
How to Track an Android Phone from an iPhone Using Cocospy
Even if you don’t have any prior technical experience, you can learn how to track an Android phone with Cocospy pretty easily. The best part is that it supports all the major Android models and does not even need root access. To learn how to track an Android phone from an iPhone for free with Cocospy, follow these steps:
Step 1: Create your Cocospy account
To begin with, just go to the official website of Cocospy and create your account. Initiate its setup in which you need to enter the type of device you want to track and later buy its subscription.
Step 2: Install the device tracker on the target Android
Great! Now when you have an active Cocospy subscription, access the target Android device once. Since Cocospy is not available on the Play Store, you have to go to its Security Settings and enable the app download option from third-party sources.
Also, browse to the device’s Settings > Google > Security & Location > Google Play Protect and make sure the feature to scan the device for security threats is disabled. Also, turn off the “Improve harmful app detection” feature from here.
Now, just launch a web browser on the device and go to the designated website of Cocospy to download the app. Once the APK has been downloaded, let your browser install the app on your phone successfully.
Once that is done, simply open the Cocospy tracker app on your Android and sign in to your account. You would have to grant the Cocospy app needed permissions to track the device and activate its administrator privileges. In the end, you can delete the app icon so that Cocospy will keep running in stealth mode.
Step 3: Track an Android phone from an iPhone
That’s it! Whenever you wish to track someone’s Android phone from your iPhone for free, just visit the Cocospy account. You can access the web-based dashboard from any device and access tons of details. There are dedicated features on the sidebar that you can visit to access all the needed information.
This brings us to the end of this extensive guide on how to track Android phone from iPhone for free. Now when you know two different solutions on how to track an Android phone, you can go with the app of your choice. Since both mSpy and Cocospy provide a free demo version on their websites, you can get a real-time experience of their services. Feel free to explore these tools and share this guide with others to teach them how to track an Android phone from an iPhone as well.
>> Check here to learn more posts about phone tracking.