Well, to be honest, even I wanted to learn how to track my boyfriend’s phone location for free a while back. As I did some research, I realized that it is pretty easy to track your boyfriend’s phone without getting detected. All you need to use is a reliable device tracker that supports stealth mode. In this post, I will let you know how I find my boyfriend’s location remotely (and so can you).
>> Don’t Miss:
- How to See Someones Location on iPhone 
- Free Phone Number Tracker: 15 Best Phone Trackers in 2022
- How To Trace WeChat Using KidsGuard Pro Tool
What Is the Likelihood that Your Boyfriend Is Cheating on You?
Before I get into the details and let you know how to track your boyfriend, let’s get into some basics.
- According to various surveys, the chances of your spouse cheating are around 6% but during the entire course of a long-term relationship, it may rise to 25%.
- If you are in a long-distance relationship and there are evident clashes between the two of you, then the chances would increase.
- Also, if your partner has a history of infidelity, then chances are that they might cheat on you again.
- Even if you are married, your husband can end up having an extramarital affair (for instance, at work). That’s why it is important to know how can I track my husband’s cell phone without him knowing and for free.
- Lastly, if you feel that your partner is getting distant and they are not able to explain their absence or whereabouts, then they might be cheating on you.
How to Track Your Boyfriend’s Phone without Him Knowing with mSpy
When I wanted to track my boyfriend by phone number for free, I looked up various solutions. After trying several options, I ended up discovering mSpy, which I would consider the best boyfriend cheating app. It runs on all the leading iOS and Android smartphones and is pretty easy to set up.
What Is mSpy and How Can It Help You?
In a nutshell, mSpy is a device tracker that you can use to track your boyfriend’s phone. Once you install the tracker, it will keep running invisibly in the background and would upload your boyfriend’s location to its servers. Later, you can just go to its online Control Panel on any device to track your boyfriend.
- Using this boyfriend cheating app, you can monitor the real-time location of their device from your smartphone or computer.
- It will let you know the exact coordinates of their whereabouts, their address, the timestamps, and even their device details.
- If you want, you can set multiple geofences for the device (like for work or home) and get instant alerts on your phone whenever they would leave/enter the area.
- Since it keeps a track of the past locations as well, you can visit its Control Panel and check their location and route history for any specific day.
- You can also enable its stealth mode to track your boyfriend’s phone without letting him know about it.
How Can You Track Your Boyfriend’s Phone Using mSpy?
After covering the basics, let me share my experience on how to track my boyfriend’s phone location for free. For Android devices, you don’t need any root access to use mSpy’s location tracker, but iPhone users would need to jailbreak their device. If you use the non-jailbroken version, then you can only access their past location history, but not their live location. To learn how can you track your boyfriend’s phone with mSpy, follow these steps:
Step 1: Get an active mSpy subscription
Firstly, you have to visit the official website of mSpy and log in to your account (or create one). Now, choose to buy an active mSpy subscription and select the type of device owned by your boyfriend.
Subsequently, you can select the duration of the subscription and complete the transaction to get its activation code.
Step 2(a): To install the tracker on an Android
If your boyfriend owns an Android, then you need to access it first and go to its Settings > Security options. From here, just enable the feature to download apps from unknown sources (you can later disable it).
Now, go to the mSpy website, download the tracker’s APK, and give your browser permission to install the app. After that, launch the app, grant it the needed access on your device, and enter your unique registration code. If you want, you can delete the mSpy icon and let it run invisibly.
Step 2(b): To install mSpy on an iPhone
If you want to track their real-time location, then you have to jailbreak the device first. You can do it yourself or get in touch with any mSpy executive for that. After that, install Cydia, which is a popular third-party app installer.
Launch Cydia on your device and go to the dedicated mSpy resource to install the tracker. You can later install the boyfriend cheating app on his iPhone and grant it permission to track the device.
In case you don’t want to jailbreak the phone, then go to the non-jailbroken feature of mSpy. For this, you just need to enter the iCloud account details linked to your boyfriend’s phone. Though, this will only let you access his past location history and not his live location.
Step 3: Track your boyfriend’s phone remotely
That’s it! After completing the app installation, you can just go to the online Control Panel of mSpy on any device. Select the “Locations” feature from the sidebar to access their real-time whereabouts. Besides that, you can also check their past location history or set geofences from here.
I hope that after reading this post, you would be able to learn how can you track your boyfriend’s phone. I used mSpy as well to learn how to track my boyfriend’s phone location for free and it was pretty resourceful. Not only to find my boyfriend’s location, but the app also helped me track his social media, call logs, messages, saved media files, and so much more. You can also go to its website and try its free demo to learn more about this boyfriend cheating app.
>> Check here to learn more posts about phone tracking.
- SpyHuman vs. Hoverwatch – Popular Spying Apps Review - September 6, 2020
- SPYERA Review 2023 – A Popular Cellphone Monitoring App - September 6, 2020
- TrackMyFone Review: Features, Pros, Cons, and Its Best Alternative - September 6, 2020