“Which is the best free tracking app for Android or iPhone?”
These days, we get a lot of queries like this from our readers who are looking for free phone tracking apps. Since they are so many free tracking solutions out there, picking an appropriate tool can be tiresome. Don’t worry – in this post, I have decided to come up with 5 of the best tracking apps for iPhone and Android respectively. This will help you pick the most appropriate free tracking app to meet your device monitoring needs for sure.
Part 1: The 5 Best Free Tracking Apps for iPhone
Unlike Android devices, tracking an iPhone can be a bit tedious. You can either jailbreak the iOS device to install the tracker or just link the iCloud account of the device. For the latter option, you need to know the iCloud account details of the user and the iCloud backup feature should be enabled on their phone.
1. mSpy iPhone Tracker
This is a reliable free tracking app that you can use to monitor an iPhone remotely. The best thing about mSpy is that it offers different versions for standard as well as jailbroken devices.
- You can either jailbreak the device to install its free tracking app or just connect the iCloud account to spy on a non-jailbroken device.
- Please note that the overall features provided by this free tracker app are different for jailbroken and non-jailbroken versions.
- You can remotely view their location, call logs, contacts, saved media, notes, browsing history, and so much more.
- There are features to run mSpy tracker in a stealth mode, which won’t let the other user know of its presence.
2. Cocospy Device Tracking App
If you are looking for a free tracking app that won’t even require the device access, then Cocospy will meet your requirements. It has a dedicated tracking app for iPhone and Android that will come handy to you in different occasions.
- You can use the Cocospy tracker without jailbreaking the phone or even accessing it once.
- Just link their iCloud account to your Cocospy dashboard and obtain all the linked details of their iPhone.
- It will let you view their call logs, contacts, saved photos, browsing history, notes, and so much more.
- There is an option to extract and view their saved WhatsApp and LINE chats as well.
3. Spyic iPhone Tracker
Spyic is another popular and user-friendly free tracking app that you can use to monitor all kinds of devices. Since it does not need the iPhone access, monitoring it would be pretty seamless.
- You can remotely view their call logs, contacts, browsing history, notes, and other vital details.
- If they have enabled WhatsApp backup on iCloud, then you can even read their chats.
- You only need to enter the credentials of the iCloud account linked to the target device.
- There are several other free tracking features for iPhone which does not need jailbreak access.
KidsGuard Pro is a reliable free tracking app that is developed by ClevGuard. You can use this tracking app for iPhone and Android as per your requirements. Presently, it offers two different modes to monitor an iOS device.
- If you want, you can just link their iCloud account and extract the saved backup on your dashboard.
- Although if you can access the target device, then you can just take its iTunes backup, and extract it as well.
- From their contacts to call logs and notes to browsing history, you can access all the vital details.
- It will also let you view and download the synced photos on their iOS device.
- The other user won’t know that you are using a free tracking solution to spy on them.
5. FlexiSPY iOS Tracker
FlexiSPY is certainly one of the most powerful free phone tracking apps out there that you can install on most of the iOS devices. Although some of the advanced features of FlexiSPY will need jailbreak access on the target device.
- Presently, FlexiSPY offers 60+ key pointers to track the target device without getting detected.
- Apart from accessing their saved media files, you can also track their live location and social media activities as well.
- Some other advanced features involve geofencing, keylogger, call recorder, etc.
- While FlexiSPY does support an excellent stealth mode, it will need jailbreak access on the iPhone beforehand.
Part 2: The 5 Best Free Tracking Apps for Android
Similar to iOS, there are several free phone tracking apps that you can install on Android devices. Due to the flexibility of Android, most of these apps do not need root access and can obtain several vital details on the device without getting noticed.
1. Cocospy Android Tracker
As stated earlier, Cocospy is also available for Android and offers a wide range of features. From the live location of the device to the installed applications, you can access almost every vital detail using this free tracking app.
- You can go to your Cocospy dashboard and remotely view the live location of the device or access the past location history.
- Apart from their messages, you can also monitor the exchanged conversations on WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, and other IM apps.
- It also lets us set located-based restrictions on the device that notifies us whenever they would enter/leave the area.
- After installing its free tracking app, you can remove its app icon and enable its stealth mode to run it invisibly.
2. Spyic Android Monitor App
Spyic is one of the most user-friendly free phone tracking apps that can be installed on any Android phone. There is no need to root the target device or go through any unwanted hassle to use this free tracking app.
- Using the Spyic Android app, you can track their saved contacts, photos, messages, apps, and every other vital content.
- It will also let you track their real-time location and access the past location history as well.
- You can spy on all the major installed social apps on the device like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more.
- There is no need to root the Android phone to install its tracker and it won’t even be detected by the user due to its stealth mode.
3. Hoverwatch Free Tracking App
While Hoverwatch is only available for Android devices presently, it does offer a wide range of features. You can obtain all the essential details of the device using this free tracking app remotely.
- Hoverwatch tracks the live location of the device and also records the location history for the last 30 days.
- You can also monitor their messages on IM apps like WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, and so on.
- There is an inbuilt keylogger to access their account details, browsing history, and more.
- There are several other sophisticated tracking features in Hoverwatch and it also supports an advanced stealth mode.
SYERA is a complete tracker that you can use to monitor Android, iPhone, Mac, and even Windows systems. You can use it to track multiple devices in one place by visiting its dashboard.
- SPYERA is pretty easy to use and can run in the background without getting detected by the targeted user.
- It will let you track their messages, contacts, saved photos, browsing history, and social media activities.
- There is an inbuilt keylogger, live location tracker, call recorder, and other features in the free tracking app.
- It also offers devices with pre-installed software and does not root the Android phone while installing the app.
5. FamiSafe Device Monitoring App
If you are a concerned parent who would like to keep an eye on your kids, then you can simply use FamiSafe by Wondershare. Not just to monitor the target Android device, it also lets you set different restrictions on its overall usage.
- FamiSafe is extremely easy to use and the tracking app for iPhone and Android is supported by all the leading smartphones.
- You can remotely check their live location, view past location histories, and set location-based restrictions on the device.
- It has an inbuilt content blocker and website filter that will restrict how your kids access the internet.
- You can remotely set time-based restrictions and screen limits on the device or block/unblock any app.
Now when you know about some of the best free phone tracking apps for iPhone and Android, you can certainly pick an ideal option. Just make sure that the tracking app for iPhone and Android has the features you are looking for. While I have included the major features of these free tracking apps in this post, you can further explore them on your own. This will let you pick the best free tracking app for any iPhone or Android to meet your requirements the most.